Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Lisbon is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Marvel at the intricacy of Belem's monastery, experience Lisbon on the golden tram, or enjoy a city view from the Castelo de Sao Jorge; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Lisbon and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Lisbon:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Lisbon map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Alfama, Castelo, Graca, Baixa, Rossio, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Marques de Pombal, Rato, Saldanha, Estrela, Lapa, Alcantara, Belem, Parques das Nacoes, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Lisbon a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Portugal guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...