Monday, March 3, 2014

Racing with the mountains...

Lately everyone around me has been in a negative mood, mainly due to exams. I sense a call, to make this world palatable while not losing my saltiness, to be in the world but not of the world. How can i benefit the world if i am like the world?

I might be racing with the mountains, but i have the advantage, i can move while the mountains only stay still.

Create in me a clean heart, O God; 
and renew a right spirit within me.
Cast me not away from thy presence;
and take not thy holy spirit from me.
Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation;
and uphold me [with thy]free spirit.
[Then] will I teach transgressors thy ways;
and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
Deliver me from bloodguiltiness,
O God, thou God of my salvation:
[and] my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
O Lord, open thou my lips;
and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment